Thursday, June 16, 2011

I thought this day would never come...

Thursday, June 16, 2011


Finally all my efforts thus far have culminated into this one earth shattering spectacle.  What could nearly be described as a secondary project, with all the village cooperation and input I have recieved I am finally ready to come forth and unveil before the world the work and efforts of many.  After weeks, of constant second guessing and headaches, arguments and high tensions, the fruits of effort are ready to be consumed in one large knowledge pie. The people of Tasma, without whom this would never have been possible, and myself are very proud to present... my address!




Кыргызстан                    
Иссык-кул облусу           
Туп району                      
722413 Село тасма         
Кочо тынтай 48                 
Мэтью брутон                



Kyrgyzstan
Issyk-Kul Oblast
Tuup Rayon
722413 Tasma Village
Tintai St. #48
Matthew Bruton


If you are going to be so nice as to send me something (please do!!) write both, the English and Kyrgyz versions.  FYI care packages (which are AWESOME!!) get the best value if you get the flat rate box thru USPS, costs about $45 for shipping.

No comments:

Post a Comment